Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC

Go down 
+5
kian
shamusan
mengteck71
asahi
DGman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 am

Once again we will get the prototypes in before mid August. But the retail version will only be available for sale in Singapore by mid September.

So what is the New K- Series?

Articulation from MRC Japan:

MRC GOLF Introduces FUBUKI™ K-Series - The Next Generation FUBUKI Series Wood Shafts Featuring Power "Ninja" Core Technology

Carlsbad, CA - (August 1, 2011) - MRC GOLF, INC. introduces FUBUKI K-Series, the newest addition to the FUBUKI Series of premium golf shafts. The K-Series profile utilizes the same Modulus Differential Technology (M.D.T.) found in the FUBUKI Tour and FUBUKI α (alpha) profiles in addition to Mitsubishi Rayon's latest innovation; the Power "Ninja" Core. This new technology allows Mitsubishi Rayon to incorporate a thin layer of metal into the butt section of the shaft to increase stability and maximize the power stored during the loading of a shaft, unleashing maximum potential energy to the ball at impact.

Designed utilizing Mitsubishi Rayon's propriety swing analysis software, the FUBUKI K-Series bend profile delivers smooth acceleration, increased butt section stability, and a slightly lower launch and spin than the FUBUKI α profile.

M.D.T. with Power "Ninja" Core

Mitsubishi Rayon has joined its Tour proven Modulus Differential Technology (M.D.T.) with a new core design called, Power "Ninja" Core. This metal core, found in the inner most layers of the K-Series, helps promote maximum energy transfer during the golf swing. The addition of this technology to the K-Series profile allows Mitsubishi Rayon to create a shaft with all of the benefits of a stiff tip, low spin profile while shedding the negative "harsh" feel usually associated with a tip stiff design.

Along with the additional energy transfer benefits, the Power "Ninja" Core also helps reduce shaft deformation in all directions without hindering its smooth bend profile.

Kick and bend Profile

With its firm tip and mid section, and softer butt section, allows golfers of all skill levels to generate the highly sought after high-launch low spin shot needed to maximize both carry and roll. The addition of the Power "Ninja" Core technology into the bend profile allows Mitsubishi Rayon to rid the shaft of the harsh feel associated with traditional tip firm profiles.

Our view:

From the inner core, it will use more metallic quadriaxial core at the butt section instead of the current modulus graphite prepeg. This will make the shaft more stable but smoother (i must say its very similar to another K that many golfers here know about). the tip is not as harsh as other mid-high kick shaft and the entire shaft is designed to deliver a smooth but stable low spin ball launch. At US$400 at the MRP, the manufacturing of this shaft must have cost them a lot more than the current Fubuki alpha-Series. In short it will play like a smooth red board and deliver the punch of the white board. i can't wait to try out this baby.

here are some pictures of the shaft:

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC 5999794855_314b714d3a_z

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC 6000342090_02e652558d_m

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC 6000343238_831f21f240_b

for more info, please feel free to ask.

Have a great golfing week ahead....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 am

Boss, if the behavior of this Shaft is similar to the other K, then it would be a very awesome WMD!

What a Face

Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

got trial shfat? hehe
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

sounds like it is gonna play like a whiteboard???
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

shams!!! where haf u been!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

hiding... been playing really bad,,, my handicap is now 19.1... wanna makan me?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

how about the following weekend with bob and eiji for some holiday golf?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

sham next thursday u free?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

eiji wrote:
sham next thursday u free?
Think Sham is no longer a "Man of Leisure"
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:57 pm

yup... i started my new job yesterday... so now, i'm only free to play on weekends...

but, eiji, if you can confirm a time and date a few days in advance, i think i can find a way to skive!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

so to put it bluntly,

kian, i would love to play holiday golf with you guys next weekend

eiji, i would love to play golf next thursday too!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

ok sunday morning Smile
congrats on ur new job bro
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 pm

So it feels like redboard but hit like whiteboard so = blueboard?
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Was thinking more in line of Pink Board...
Red + White = Pink!!!

Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Anyone had tried this shaft and will like to share some reviews?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Ron, refer to the other thread, 'Inner strength in black & white'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC   Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the New Fubuki K-Series from MRC
Page 1 of 1