Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Money for DarrenC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Big Money for DarrenC Empty
PostSubject: Big Money for DarrenC   Big Money for DarrenC I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

check this all or nothing endorsement :

Quote :
In addition to the nearly $1.5 million winners check, the 42-year old Northern Irishman received a bonus worth more than $3 million from Dunlop, whose logo he wears on his chest. Clarke's windfall stems from unique deal negotiated by his agent, Andrew "Chubby" Chandler, which guarantees no compensation unless the Ulsterman wins a major (in case you were wondering why Lee Westwood wears a Dunlop logo on his chest, he's also a Chandler client).

Read more: http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2011/07/truth-and-rumors-mcilroys-courts-tennis-star-wozniacki.html#ixzz1SbVfSHlO

Maybe should see whether Dunlop willing to talk to me...hahahaha....if i happen to win ZX...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

Big Money for DarrenC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Money for DarrenC   Big Money for DarrenC I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Duval_S wrote:

Maybe should see whether Dunlop willing to talk to me...hahahaha....if i happen to win ZX...hahahaha

Maybe you ask Dunlopillo better; help put ppl to sleep faster... hahhaaa... albino
Kidding only la.. I know your game good...
Back to top Go down

Big Money for DarrenC
Page 1 of 1