Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another newbie - L flex

Go down 
+12
TeD
puteh83
mysticsea
sunny
kopiO
nemo
missmoon
Roystonnn
golf_snowman
daveaha
Technospaz
chezYvon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

another newbie - L flex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another newbie - L flex   another newbie - L flex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 pm

chezYvon wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Welcome sis ! You will enjoy yourself and makes news friends along the way. Very Happy

I am from the HR Department, Person-In-Charge for New Joiners Orientation FOR MAN ONLY club. Shocked Roystonnn and Meryvntan is the person in charge for New Ladies only Orientation club. Shocked

I am also very active with bringing Old Boys Club to JB for golf and.....errr....man things.. 8)

Enjoy yourself my friend !

UL

Beer

ok.. uncle Lau
yeap.... what do we need to do at the orientation...???

don't worry, for New Ladies Orientation Club, you can contact Mervyntan at 917677 six eight. We have a host of orientation activities lined up for you, to make you feel extremely at home.
Back to top Go down
chezYvon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
chezYvon

PostSubject: Re: another newbie - L flex   another newbie - L flex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 pm

mervyntan wrote:
chezYvon wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Welcome sis ! You will enjoy yourself and makes news friends along the way. Very Happy

I am from the HR Department, Person-In-Charge for New Joiners Orientation FOR MAN ONLY club. Shocked Roystonnn and Meryvntan is the person in charge for New Ladies only Orientation club. Shocked

I am also very active with bringing Old Boys Club to JB for golf and.....errr....man things.. 8)

Enjoy yourself my friend !

UL

Beer

ok.. uncle Lau
yeap.... what do we need to do at the orientation...???

don't worry, for New Ladies Orientation Club, you can contact Mervyntan at 917677 six eight. We have a host of orientation activities lined up for you, to make you feel extremely at home.

hahah... u the same mervyntan who offered the two doors on the 27 Sep game right... is that part of the orientation package...? bounce
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: another newbie - L flex   another newbie - L flex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:33 pm

hahaha...ok set...27th MT will be your personal chauffeur
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: another newbie - L flex   another newbie - L flex - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:23 am

it cannot get any better than this. join forum. join first game. got chauffeur somemore. tikopeh chauffeur, but nonetheless technically still a chauffeur.

u are truly welcomed here at gR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another newbie - L flex   another newbie - L flex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another newbie - L flex
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3