Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you transport your golf equipments on plane?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mickey_
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

How do you transport your golf equipments on plane? Empty
PostSubject: How do you transport your golf equipments on plane?   How do you transport your golf equipments on plane? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi, don't know if this is the right folder to post this topic. Apologies if this is not.

I frequently need to travel to play golf as networking (I am not good at it). Countries that I frequent would be KL, Indonesia, taiwan and hong kong.

I have a hard case for full clubs (by Doskocil, named Golf Guard, looks like this http://www.epinions.com/prices/Doskocil_Golf_Guard_Travel_Case) which has served me well. However, now my habit changed and I prefer to carry a 1/2 set for travels.

The existing golf guard hardcase is too bulky (measures 130 x 37 x 32 cm) and makes it difficult to carry with my luggage, and getting into and out of taxis.

Using a soft case for me is not preferred as I had my items damaged on one of the trips (of course insurance covers it and I got back a new cart bag).

I was wondering if there are smaller hard cases around for a 1/2 set that makes it easier and slimmer to carry. Been searching locally but cannot seem to find. My current golf guard was bought from the states when I went for a trip.

How do you guys lug your clubs around when flying?
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

How do you transport your golf equipments on plane? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you transport your golf equipments on plane?   How do you transport your golf equipments on plane? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I use Bagboy HCX hard case (http://www.bagboycompany.com/product_table_bags_travel.aspx). But like you find out it's way too long for some taxi boots and pretty hard to lug around.

Would be interested if anybody has a good idea on how to do this Smile
Back to top Go down

How do you transport your golf equipments on plane?
Page 1 of 1