Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I cant believe it! Graeme must have had the worst day in Saab Wales Open, he carded a 7 on a par 4. Is he having bad season or what..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm

GOlf is like that lah.... everyday play good golf, i won;t turn pro liao loh, i will be amatuer and play a full time gambler on the golf course. It also happen to some of them during the junior tourney in Keppel. The coach say do some twitching, will be good already, but then, still play no were near his usual standard.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah, such is the life of a golf... oneday you do well, the next...disaster.

Still I cant believe what he did... He was 2 on the green side fringe, then he did 2 chips and the ball roll back to almost the same place he started... he finally got on the 3 chip, by then he was 5 on the green. 2 putts there after... wah...unbelievable..
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Golf Channel guys?

Looking at the flag, I'd say its obscenely windy. Not that surprised if its a bad day for just everyone.
Back to top Go down
dodo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
dodo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 am

I think macdowell is quite used to windy conditions, he's Irish la! But he did changed over to Srixon this year. Since we are talking about a major winner and multiple event wins before that, cmaybe its the arrow and not the indian?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?   What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Graeme Mcdowell's game?
Page 1 of 1