Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game

Go down 
+13
blee67
S70B
TheFocalPoint
ChrisD
slinger
zhenxua
duffader
wilkang
shamusan
eiji
Birdman
asahi
alvin7379
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 pm

eiji wrote:
alvin hope you liked my surprise...

Backside almost tear... Luv u more than ever bro Eiji... Ever since that faithful 'day', you siam me until now... Finally we playing together again and you give me good suprise somemore... You good...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Aiyah, if eiji appear, would have died in ur hands, but very good fight back bro, string of 6 pars and a birdie is scary. Luckily I got first 9 to cover.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Some things I learnt from today's outing.

1. We finally discovered the race of the chipmunk
2. Chipmunk likes to drink beer; started performing after the asahi beer
3. Chipmunk has a lot of animal/insect friends on the golf course; sent a nasty red ant to bite the bird on the neck.
4. Last but not least, in the duel between the bird and the chipmunk, 1st thing I ever heard golfer so eager to be down.
Quote, "How many down ah?", "2 down after 1st nine.", "Wah, heng ah."

All in, the chipmunk went back a happy animal, with his cheeks stuffed full.

Laughing

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 pm

bo pian, i had a higher calling, had to stay home till 12+, but i join flight at changi
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Mr. Duffy breathing hard down my neck throughout the entire 18 holes... Asahi keep rubbing my thigh and calling out 'Lucy'... Bird bird keep showing me his little finger...

Luckily lady luck smiling at me... Got lucky here and there and managed to scrap through...

But hor... Bird bird finger injured... So winning him got no honor... I suggest we forfeit this game and arrange for a rematch when he can get his finger straighten out... Wink
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Mr. Duffy breathing hard down my neck throughout the entire 18 holes... Asahi keep rubbing my thigh and calling out 'Lucy'... Bird bird keep showing me his little finger...

Luckily lady luck smiling at me... Got lucky here and there and managed to scrap through...

But hor... Bird bird finger injured... So winning him got no honor... I suggest we forfeit this game and arrange for a rematch when he can get his finger straighten out... Wink

Dun try such moves to get strokes on Tuesday! Welcome back to premier and we are playing level. Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Notice how quiet the bird is? I think many here like to eat KFB hor......

Heroic effort from the chipmunk indeed.

At first thought he kelong until blind man also can notice since I was up him 3 by the 8th hole. A birdie on the 9th erased the lead to 2. Then once the 2nd nine commenced, it was downhill all the way.

He very clever, every hole on the back nine beat me by one stroke until the 18th when he came in with a birdie and game me a massive stroke. Then with a loud laugh declared how lucky he was today.

Quote "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... I'm so lucky!" Unqoute.

Peng san man.

On a separate note, it's good to be nesting back in Division 1 again.

Duffy, was good to finally meet you and have a game, thanks to you and Asahi for bearing with my Division 3 standard game. I apologise.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 pm

alvin7379 wrote:

Par from god knows which fairway is lucky meh? Then Seve, Phil, Tiger, all must be super super lucky lor...

Finger or no finger, The string of pars and a birdie for a back nine 38 would have obliterated anyone. Even Slinger admit loss when he compared his back nine score to yours just now.

Score stands. I hope you feel very at home in the premier division. Very Happy

Next time we play, you must give me chocolate liao.... ROFL

By the way, after your red army ant friend bite my neck under the chin, 'cheng' until I now look like a bullfrog bird. affraid
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Birdman wrote:
Notice how quiet the bird is? I think many here like to eat KFB hor......

Heroic effort from the chipmunk indeed.

At first thought he kelong until blind man also can notice since I was up him 3 by the 8th hole. A birdie on the 9th erased the lead to 2. Then once the 2nd nine commenced, it was downhill all the way.

He very clever, every hole on the back nine beat me by one stroke until the 18th when he came in with a birdie and game me a massive stroke. Then with a loud laugh declared how lucky he was today.

Quote "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... I'm so lucky!" Unqoute.

Peng san man.

On a separate note, it's good to be nesting back in Division 1 again.

Duffy, was good to finally meet you and have a game, thanks to you and Asahi for bearing with my Division 3 standard game. I apologise.

Nothing to apologize. There are always ups and down. Anyway, thks to u, I will play with the chipmunk level. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

duffader wrote:

Nothing to apologize. There are always ups and down. Anyway, thks to u, I will play with the chipmunk level. Hehe

At least I was of some use. geek

Give him 2-2 is a joke also. jocolor
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 am

asahi wrote:
Some things I learnt from today's outing.

1. We finally discovered the race of the chipmunk
2. Chipmunk likes to drink beer; started performing after the asahi beer
3. Chipmunk has a lot of animal/insect friends on the golf course; sent a nasty red ant to bite the bird on the neck.
4. Last but not least, in the duel between the bird and the chipmunk, 1st thing I ever heard golfer so eager to be down.
Quote, "How many down ah?", "2 down after 1st nine.", "Wah, heng ah."

All in, the chipmunk went back a happy animal, with his cheeks stuffed full.

Laughing

You forgot to mention I like to come from behind... What a Face

oh and btw.... aiya aiya... back abit aching... shoulders abit sore leh...
lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 am

The number you just dialed is no longer in use........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

congrats ....your horny longness !!!!

since the day we 'cross-sword' at Kranji, i immediately know that you are geared for bigger things within the golfing fraternity.......

BTW, I still remember this incident even after all this while:

Duval: Wah !!!!! use irons also outdrive my driver.......5 iron ah???

Chippy: <staring blankly at me>.....with a small grin.....Duval, its 6 iron.

Duval: < my adam apple...dropped to near my kidney >

Congrats again bro !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 am

DuvalS! Welcome back my friend. cheers

We all miss you and your postings. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 am

Congrats Alvin, back to the Division that you should be.

Think we don't know that you lose the first time on purpose just to go down to Division 1 so that you can challenge whoever in Premier Div and so happened its birdman, and enjoy the feeling of getting 2-2. Shameless. Razz
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 am

mloy wrote:
Shameless. Razz

.... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 am

Challenge Birdman and gets 2 birdies too! ROFL
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am

Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

alvin7379 wrote:

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing

does that mean u have mend your ways, no more asking strokes liao....

then hor, can i propose we do long term contract, play level for 5 years....

i have a few folks here that are keen too....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 am

slinger wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

THAT... is then call shameless....

Mad
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 am

anyway, after yesterday's showing.... i doubt you will get any strokes from anyone in future.... Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am

alvin7379 wrote:
slinger wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

THAT... is then call shameless....

Mad

that means i want u to be what your potential beckons.....

cos i REALLY think u are a 70s player....

see lah, force me to say u have a special place in my heart... clown
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Quote :
alvin7379 wrote:

I am currently on intense 'good shots' replenishment program ..... hopefully will be ready with some inventory of good shots in time for end June.....I will chio you....with my fellow BB....

just hope you don bo-chap me coz I am not even ranked in Div2..... i am more like ' Nationwide' tour

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Alvin, you should be glad i wasn't there. if not i would had made another mark on your driver and you wouldn't have been able to CUM from behind
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

eiji wrote:
Alvin, you should be glad i wasn't there. if not i would had made another mark on your driver and you wouldn't have been able to CUM from behind

Time to change! Duffy outdriving me nowadays with his white snake....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next