Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seemore putter..

Go down 
+12
golfjunkie
LionGolfer
skitter
enwee
Happy Feet
copen123
bkll
essentiale
Ssquirrel
jaketang
fabulous
Dcwchia
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Dcwchia
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi any ppl here using seemore putter. where to get one??? Please help??
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm

I bought it from US. maybe you can check Far East saw some shop carry SeeMoore putter before.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 pm

abit similar to the dreamliner putter (something i juz heard of yest....)

does it really helps?
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Dreamliner putter somehow look like model aeroplane leh..
Seemore putter.. 5415_112187832485_112179922485_2147307_5566796_s

I've seen the SeeMore putters at world of golf..
Back to top Go down
Dcwchia
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:24 am

Never try before seemore putter but i marked my Center shaft putter head like seemore. Result: damn straight!! Very Happy if got success consistently on green, i will get one.
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 am

been struggling with my putting for awhile now and its been largely alignment problems as well as pushing/pulling my putts. think it may be the fact that i do a SBST stroke but am using a method putter which is toe hang.. so that got me looking in on face balanced putters and finally ended up with face balanced at impact putters... seemore putters.. just ordered the MFGP (mutha-f**kin-good-putters) On Green from the US website. excited for it to come!
Back to top Go down
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bkll

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:38 am

Takashimaya has seemore putters.
Back to top Go down
copen123
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
copen123

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 am

World of Golf.
Back to top Go down
Happy Feet
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am

I do know the golf range at Pelangi (JB) selling at RM399 the one which Zach is using.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 am

World of Golf selling lah, but not sure what's the price.
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

confirm more ex then if buy direct...i ordered mine and awaiting next week for delivery. can't wait..
Back to top Go down
skitter
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
skitter

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Using a Seemore SI1 now. For me, I just prefer look of centre shafted putters, and this one is just so easy to align.
Back to top Go down
LionGolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I have a Seemore Zach Johnson model with original headcover for sale if anyone is interested. wmclarenf1@yahoo.com for interest pls.
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Seemore putter.. 302785_10151306657936427_1025850579_n

Here's a pic of my Seemore Gunmetal MFGP CS. just wanted to shout out the superb service standards of the Seemore team, questions sent to them were responded immediately. i ordered from them directly and it was shipped promptly to me. the gunmetal finish is so sleek, it has a sort of torched look to it when viewed from the back.
Back to top Go down
golfjunkie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfjunkie

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 am

That's a great looking putter. I used to have the FGP centre shafted with the copper face and I really liked it. The mFGP are of higher quality and look really good. The difference though is that the mFGP are a lot heavier at the head than the FGP copper version.

may i ask how much did it come up to, including shipping to Singapore?
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

How does the facebalanced seemore mallet compare to the Scotty golo s which isn't?.....Does it make a difference for a SBST putting stroke?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:47 pm

I am a recent user of Seemore putter.

One very evident improvement is my time in setting up......and I think centre shaft suits me a bit better.

Back to top Go down
zk1250
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Just switched to the SI2, from a 2 Ball.. am still getting used to it, but the putts come of the face far better.. prob cos the alignment gives me better confidence..

The putter does look cool... afro
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
How does the facebalanced seemore mallet compare to the Scotty golo s which isn't?.....Does it make a difference for a SBST putting stroke?

I have been a Lover of center shafted putter and heel shafted putters.

In my own experienced. Its easier to putt a "Face Balanced Putter" specially using SeeMore becoz of their alignment system.

The down side with See More is that they have not improved on their putter face. While other putter brands have come up with newer design to make our golf ball roll forward. SeeMore putter face are just plain...Metal

Even Callaway Odyssesy came out wth Metal X edition to help improved the roll of our golf ball.

I hope SeeMore will come out with a new putter face design
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Sponsored content

Seemore putter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemore putter..   Seemore putter.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemore putter..
Page 1 of 1