Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For mizzie fans... the sound of feel

Go down 
+11
Ssquirrel
S70B
ironfist
Lamts18
Duval_S
mUAr_cHEe
daveaha
rocky
Technospaz
jurongtiger
botak
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

For mizzie fans... the sound of feel Empty
PostSubject: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:45 am

TIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!

Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:34 am

botak wrote:
TIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!

The competitor brand looks like a Ping! hehe
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 am

Wah... the MP52s sound almost perfect Smile Oh dear... oh dear...
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am

Don't get too hyped over the MP52. This commercial is actually to promote the Y tune technology of the MX200.

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/videos/?article=2009_03_02_take_the_forging_sound_test

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/videos/?article=2009_03_02_making_of_the_forging_sound_test

If you listen to what the sound engineer says in the 2nd video, you can tell that the sound from the MX200 is clearer, crisper and longer than the MP52.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

rocky wrote:
Don't get too hyped over the MP52. This commercial is actually to promote the Y tune technology of the MX200.

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/videos/?article=2009_03_02_take_the_forging_sound_test

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/videos/?article=2009_03_02_making_of_the_forging_sound_test

If you listen to what the sound engineer says in the 2nd video, you can tell that the sound from the MX200 is clearer, crisper and longer than the MP52.

Strange... all I hear is the sound of my money being washed away...
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 am

Technospaz wrote:
rocky wrote:

Strange... all I hear is the sound of my money being washed away...

Lai lai.... join the mizzy family Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 am

ha nor ha nor.

join the mizzy family.

i think the patriarch of the family is jimmychoo. so far, i think out of all us, he is using the oldest ones out there and he is also a long time mizzy user although he has 'zhao sai' with tittys before.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 am

I wonder if I should just pick them up (used) from 3balls.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 am

Technospaz wrote:
I wonder if I should just pick them up (used) from 3balls.

Bro...I think we should do a RFQ now....you check with 3ball...I lackey around at Joe later
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 am

Joe doesn't have any Sad

3balls has the 57s. Like New quality is about $550 + $70 shipping = $620. That's approx S$900 + GST.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 am

Buy new lah... remember my first right of refusal on your X-20s hor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:54 am

botak wrote:
Buy new lah... remember my first right of refusal on your X-20s hor Very Happy

LOL! Wait for Christmas bonus.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:56 am

Cannot wait.... my backside also itchy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am

I still can't find MX200s with graphite shafts in S'pore ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm

haha yeah i only see them in NSPro.. keep looking! Smile or can just buy the LH NSPros and reshaft them! haha
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 pm

And what do i do with the shafts ? scrap them ? waste of money ..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 pm

Are LH MX-200s available in Sg? Its not here in US although they have them in graphite for USD$899 excl taxes.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm

LH MX200s here is only available with NSPro 950 steel shafts .... some US sites have them in graphite but Mizzy website say they dont have them in graphite so i'm confused ...
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Hmmm sounds like creative marketing and advertising..

I remember an article I read long ago about how a golf club manufacturer (can't remember if it was TM or Cally) had a guy who used to be a guitar maker, on their design team. He would help in the design of the driver to achieve the sound they desired. Because their reports showed that most people bought drivers based on the sound "feedback" they heard when hitting balls into a net at the golf store.
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 am

hmmm very interesting tactics they employ.

but i guess that's about the only thing consumers can nitpick about when testing out drivers in a net..
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Is MP-32 very old? I still like a Mizuno after side track to Cleveland, Titleist, Taylormade and Callaway these few years. Smile
Sound or not sound, I don't know but i definitely know when i hit a bad or good shot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm

For all you Mizuno fans....all I can say is SEXY!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
art
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Hmmm sounds like creative marketing and advertising..

I remember an article I read long ago about how a golf club manufacturer (can't remember if it was TM or Cally) had a guy who used to be a guitar maker, on their design team. He would help in the design of the driver to achieve the sound they desired. Because their reports showed that most people bought drivers based on the sound "feedback" they heard when hitting balls into a net at the golf store.

to think that people actually bought the nike sq drivers few seasons back. those that sounded like the milo tin.

i also remembered s-yard drivers years ago. it literally sounded like PIIAAAAAK

no wonder when the great big berthas came out, it was hot cakes.

thanks for ur enlightenment master tss.
Back to top Go down
Salty Dog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Strangle lay, the last time i struck a mp57 on a golf ball on the fairway (which is this morning), i don't hear the "ting" sound. To me, this commercial is just wat it is.... a commercial.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Salty Dog wrote:
Strangle lay, the last time i struck a mp57 on a golf ball on the fairway (which is this morning), i don't hear the "ting" sound. To me, this commercial is just wat it is.... a commercial.

Cos golf ball is not made of metal or steel mate....

This will lead the soft and buttery status of Mizzies...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For mizzie fans... the sound of feel   For mizzie fans... the sound of feel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For mizzie fans... the sound of feel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next