Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GolferNES
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! Empty
PostSubject: Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!   Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:00 am

Something exciting is happening on 17 May at the new World Classic course! Come meet 4 of the world's long drive champions, and see how they drive their ball more than 450 yards and perform thrilling trick-shots! They will also be conducting a clinic to guide you on how to drive your ball further. Registration time starts from 10:30am and will end at 2:30pm.

All participants will receive lunch, a Goodie bag with a box of Callaway Warbird Plus Golf Balls worth $35, Phiten Care Bag worth $15 and Trackman Swing Analysis worth $150.

Logon to www.golfdigestsingapore.com/events to register now!

Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! Gds_lo10

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!   Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

Calling Chipmunk, Sham, ZX .............
Back to top Go down
virarobinson
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
virarobinson

PostSubject: Re: Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!   Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

This seems to be a great offer. I am hoping for the success of the event. Unfortunate of me that I won't be able to join the said event for I am out of the country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfzoo.com
joeytansh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joeytansh

PostSubject: Re: Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!   Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi there,
I just signed up and realised that the registration date is over. Are there any slots available? My friends are keen to sign up too.

Thanks.
joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!   Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still thinking of what to do on Vesak Day public holiday? Join us at the Golf Digest Singapore Long Drive Invitational! Few slots left!
Page 1 of 1