Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)

Go down 
+46
Ssquirrel
golf_snowman
Pniece.
punkrockpga
Derek
Duval_S
mizzy
kian
Loudmouth
chinchiachun
zhenxua
frosTEE
ping_ping
JL
JGoh
Birdman
golfamigo
mloy
Aloyboy
drawbias
Ryan Lee
DGman
pushslice
jimmychoo
shorthitter
4dtoto
S70B
blee67
JonL_TK
and68low
Agumon
ChrisD
nicasio
eiji
watermyforrest
alvin7379
DRGjr72
slinger
asahi
CoastGuy
mengteck71
shamusan
andrew-golf
mowen
golfool2009
duffader
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 am

slinger wrote:
eiji wrote:
Slinger...you know our dear chubby wobbly has a self destruct button...now that you mention his awesome score...and also un-choped his Ahina...

he might be under tremendous pressure...maybe put on weight in the coming week then the belly putter won't fit as well. Laughing

shhhhh...... must look at big big picture

xmas is coming.... wife needs something

For you, x'mas is coming...for me, i have another mouth to feed coming soon...i am worried my other nipple may have to be called to duty if things go badly here....and just as my first one was about to heal...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:02 am

50/50/100??? Rupiah ah? Me play 5/5/10 only. I'm a poor guy with a weak heart.
It's ok if he plays 3 over. I'll just enjoy watching him tear me apart
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 am

Aloyboy wrote:
5/5/10? I think Slinger will tell you "Boy, come.....here is your $20, go and buy some ice cream, don't disturb lim phey earn money" ROFL
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 am

Quote :
jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
5/5/10? I think Slinger will tell you "Boy, come.....here is your $20, go and buy some ice cream, don't disturb lim phey earn money" ROFL

Testimony....Mine:

long time ago, when I tot all golfers were born with the same talent, I had naively gotten into a game with THE WHO (better known to me nowadays as my Idol #1)......I too chio the same rate..sheepishly....but I ended up after all the F-talk.....if not mistaken was around 20x ...and tat is still a minimum I think....

the whole experience was still a blur...coz I really do not recall anything....ALL I REMEMBERED WAS 'THE WHO' SAID ' when FREE , call me OK ??? '
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

u bery free hor.....

come n add salt n pepper hor....

dun anyhow stir hor....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:31 am

but what jimmychoo says is the honest truth...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Yeap... N nothing but the truth. Last night conference call, he say he need new toys and a new car to put cart bag.... In the words of mowen... AVOIDING
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 am

slinger wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
it was just once... and after that... i went back to the high 80s to 90s.... today just played 90...

i tell that to my kakis long time ago.....

but they dun believe me....

even now, they dun believe me....

shd i believe u??? Very Happy

ROFL ROFL ROFL Stretcher

sorry ... cannot resist
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 am

see slinger... now you know why no one wants to play with you...

but since i just got my first paycheck...

i'm willing to donate some to you...

50/50/100 or 100/100/200 is fine with me...

i'll settle for 6-6 lah... i think that is fair considering i know how well you play and i'm a 19 handicapper...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 am

golfool2009 wrote:
slinger wrote:
eiji wrote:
Slinger...you know our dear chubby wobbly has a self destruct button...now that you mention his awesome score...and also un-choped his Ahina...

he might be under tremendous pressure...maybe put on weight in the coming week then the belly putter won't fit as well. Laughing

For you, x'mas is coming...for me, i have another mouth to feed coming soon...i am worried my other nipple may have to be called to duty if things go badly here....and just as my first one was about to heal...

i believe u have misplaced your comments...

as i recalled, u walk away with my FD in our last matchup....

which i presumed would have gotten u more than a dozen ZAMBAK for your bruised nipple....

how can it be? take so long to heal meh?

btw, i think we are playing morning.... bit too expensive for u

we arrange at OCC with blee..... think he can take your 50/50/100 plus vegas

we can always contra our bets with him..... flower
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 am

Aloyboy wrote:

dun worry, aloyboy....

i can play 5/5/10....

better still, we play for lunch....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am

duffader wrote:
Yeap... N nothing but the truth. Last night conference call, he say he need new toys and a new car to put cart bag.... In the words of mowen... AVOIDING

bro, u have been taking too many pratas......
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 am

slinger wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
slinger wrote:
eiji wrote:

i believe u have misplaced your comments...

as i recalled, u walk away with my FD in our last matchup....

which i presumed would have gotten u more than a dozen ZAMBAK for your bruised nipple....

how can it be? take so long to heal meh?

btw, i think we are playing morning.... bit too expensive for u

we arrange at OCC with blee..... think he can take your 50/50/100 plus vegas

we can always contra our bets with him..... flower

Why am i being drag in? Suspect
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 am

slinger just needs you to divert all the attention we are giving him now...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 am

shamusan wrote:
slinger just needs you to divert all the attention we are giving him now...

Thanks Sham... I now getting worried.. he needs fresh injection of capital and looking towards me now.. affraid
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

you better siam him... he is dangerous... maybe if he give you 9-9, you can play for smaller bets...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

shamusan wrote:

i'll settle for 6-6 lah... i think that is fair considering i know how well you play and i'm a 19 handicapper...

6-6!!!!

your 5w is my driver distance!!!!

and u are the defending champion of TGC with both sub 80s score....

but we shd have a game...... its been a while

i will get kian n 4Dtoto..... the vegas brothers

lets have our own inter-school challenge....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

haha... thts cos TGC is played off white tees...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

shamusan wrote:
you better siam him... he is dangerous... maybe if he give you 9-9, you can play for smaller bets...

Noted Sham... Actually I was thinking of 1 - 2 - 3 from him..... and 1/1/2 only Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

but yes, i would like to play with you, kian and 4dtoto... it would be fun...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

blee2007 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Noted Sham... Actually I was thinking of 1 - 2 - 3 from him..... and 1/1/2 only Embarassed

no lah bro, if you can get him to give you 1-2-3, you must also be fair and allow him the possibility of a windfall, so you shld play for 500/500/1000
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

shamusan wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

no lah bro, if you can get him to give you 1-2-3, you must also be fair and allow him the possibility of a windfall, so you shld play for 500/500/1000

today i feel like i am that UBS trader.....
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

shamusan wrote:
but yes, i would like to play with you, kian and 4dtoto... it would be fun...
So sad..... you never mention my name Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 am

slinger wrote:
shamusan wrote:

6-6!!!!

your 5w is my driver distance!!!!

and u are the defending champion of TGC with both sub 80s score....

but we shd have a game...... its been a while

i will get kian n 4Dtoto..... the vegas brothers

lets have our own inter-school challenge....

this sounds very dangerous.......but I LIKE!
shall we play at changi during one of the weekdays?
actually been wanting to play occ, occ or warren kekeke
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 am

Chris dun like to play at NSRCC la...should consider RCC, OCC, Warren, TMCC or Laguna.

Kian you need venture away from NSRCC courses more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)   Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next