Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?

Go down 
+8
missmoon
Birdman
DimWit Kid
93vtec
wilkang
samT
Lee36328
Dream
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 am

I am so sorry to hear that.. Crying or Very sad
My heartfelt best wishes for your speedy recovery...

Have u seek medical opinion about taking up golf?
Back to top Go down
leowweiyang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

This wilkang guy seemed *sick* posting such comments

wilkang wrote:

Back to top Go down
Dream
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 am

wilkang wrote:

Thanks wilkang..

No i have not, not yet seek any medcal opinio... but had a chat with a neuro 6 mths back so i roughly know Smile

But i m good, feeling good.... used to, still, n always Smile
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am

leowweiyang wrote:

wilkang wrote:

Another geng86?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:33 am

LOL Kian.. highly possible after the episode.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 am

i actually find the comment quite normal.

perhaps sounds a bit gay-ish from a guy's perceptive? hahahahah.. ah kang has hater club..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Dream
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am

Birdman wrote:
Dream on a more serious note, you might want to get your eyes checked if you haven't already done so, and also your arm and thumb.

Blurred vision could affect your depth perception, and make it hard to hit the ball. And you might want to make sure your arm and thumb are fine first, so that golf doesn't aggravate or worsen the condition. Intense practice and wrong swing techniques can and has given many a golfer here (myself included) golfers elbow, pinched nerves, and such.

So please take care of yourself first.

Birdman... i m getting more curious abt ur thoughts now ....

what makes u guessed i have not went for any medical checkups? u seems to read my mind, or fr my words... not just this, but few other advices fr u came in even before i can ask...

indeed, i totally agree with u, n i do get ur point... tats a question i been asking myself, as i mentioned in my very 1st post "m i up to play golf?" Smile

but i dun wish to regret, its been a regret to "postpone" playing golf for 10 yrs... the past is History, the future is Mystery, so the power of Now is very impt to me...
Back to top Go down
Dream
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 am

leowweiyang wrote:

wilkang wrote:

Hi leoweiyang,

well.... hmmmm..... forgive me for saying...

1/ tis wat u so-called "comments" r actually "courtesy concerns/remarks".

2/ tis concerns r meant for a sick person (Dream), so u can obviously feel alittle "sickly" as a third party.

3/ as long a the receiver accepts n appreciates, i dun think its quite right for any third party to "rudely interfere".

on th other hand, pls correct me if i m wrong.... i m sorry if leoweiyang is a friend of wilkang, just like Birdman... i m not familiar with u guys so it will be my mistake to have take it too serious if its just a joke between u guys Smile

Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 am

Dream..no friends of mine will make such comments.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 am

wilkang wrote:

Noted!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 am

Poor kang... Always kanna

Anyway Dream, I think you do need to check with doc to see if sports may aggravate your condition. Who knows, dr might suggest that golf might actually help. Then you have legitimate reason to golf often(by dr's order). Wish I have such an order Sad
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 am

Dream wrote:

Birdman... i m getting more curious abt ur thoughts now ....

what makes u guessed i have not went for any medical checkups? u seems to read my mind, or fr my words... not just this, but few other advices fr u came in even before i can ask...

indeed, i totally agree with u, n i do get ur point... tats a question i been asking myself, as i mentioned in my very 1st post "m i up to play golf?" Smile

but i dun wish to regret, its been a regret to "postpone" playing golf for 10 yrs... the past is History, the future is Mystery, so the power of Now is very impt to me...

Dream, not guessing at all, it seems like you have your bases covered. Very Happy

In which case, seize the day... with caution. And join us with undbridled enthusiasm. Very Happy

Don't try, won't know, right?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:12 am

wilkang wrote:

Only comments about his animal magnetism in a wet t-shirt and how he likes Disney cartoons. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Dream
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 am

sunny wrote:
Poor kang... Always kanna

Anyway Dream, I think you do need to check with doc to see if sports may aggravate your condition. Who knows, dr might suggest that golf might actually help. Then you have legitimate reason to golf often(by dr's order). Wish I have such an order Sad

Hi Sunny,

thks for ur concern too Smile i hve yet got any plans for futher medical advice in the meantime Smile but surely, very soon, u will get to see my "actions" taken in Golf Smile n hope its not my golf doctor (coach) who writes me a "NOT FIT report" at the end of the day...

yes, I m now feeling terribly sorry to result wilkang into getting all those nasty remarks becos of my condition... my apologies... but i guess probably the reason why wilkang is often "targeted" is becos he's too well-known 树大招风... hope he accepts tis compliment tis time Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?   totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

totally clueless, but love to pick up this sport, can i?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3