Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shapes to please.

Go down 
+4
Master
asahi
DGman
pcreasey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Over the past month you have probably seen a lonesome looking western guy walking the bays of the Marina Bay Driving Range. Well that guy is me, an English, NOT AUSTRALIAN teaching Professional with an abundance of golfing wisdom formed over the past eighteen years of playing the game and ten years of teaching it. I have recently begun my teaching with the Star Golf Academy which is why some of you may of seen me wandering up and down most evenings in search of pupils to progress and people to please. Well for those that have been fortunate or maybe less fortunate to of been introduced, I have attached my latest piece written as the result of those introductions.

http://autogenicgolf.blogspot.com/2011/03/shapes-to-please.html

Enjoy your golf./
Back to top Go down
http://www.autogenicgolf.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 pm

i like your blog and i like the way you approach learning.

Best wishes.

DGman

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

Very wordy blog but makes sense. Swing
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 am

one of the golfers' body shapes looks suspiciously like our long-lost friend siaw8....

Back to top Go down
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bkll

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 am

Hi,

I was going through your blog and I like it. Wordy post is more convincing to me than simple instruction like 'add more spine tilt'.

One question: For the post "HONG KONG hUStLe", the 'before' setup position looks more pro-like than the 'after' to me. Don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
G_Man

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Master wrote:
one of the golfers' body shapes looks suspiciously like our long-lost friend siaw8....

Heh. dont see which one looks like Siaw... but then again, the only way to identify him is from behind when you see his berms half way off his ass...
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm

pcreasey, it will be good if there are down the line pics so we can see how the tilt changes the shoulder alignment
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

G_Man wrote:
Master wrote:

Heh. dont see which one looks like Siaw... but then again, the only way to identify him is from behind when you see his berms half way off his ass...

Hmm... Esq Bates recognised Siaw8's body contour and G_Man recognised his naked butt... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shapes to please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes to please.   Shapes to please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shapes to please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Golf Academy :: Swing Sequence and Videos-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.