Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !

Go down 
+8
S70B
asahi
samT
shamusan
mowen
andrew-golf
duffader
and68low
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  Empty
PostSubject: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 pm

To Titleist,

Since you will not be able to sell a Wrench ( I am sure it is for good reason, but only known to titleist), May I suggest for Duffadder who just bought FW and hybrid, why not for good PR purposes 'GIVE" the wrench to him, who is a genuine buyer of the FW. I am sure a small gesture like "giving" a wrench will go along way for a big and reputable company like yours. If it is not within your capacity to make a decision, maybe you should have a Chat with Mark Seow .

I am sure the respond to your good gesture will be most welcome here in Golf Replublic !

Yours

andrew low
Titeiset User
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks capt!

Hi titleist,
If u dun sell the wrench, will u be able to advice the torque rating of the tightening so I can use my torque wrench to do the works. I just dun want to be told by Titleist that my tightening with a non official wrench will void the warranty on the product.

Thanks titleist, looking forward to your respond.

Satisfied 909 user!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Dear titleist

i own :

910 D2 driver
910 fd 15 deg wood
910 f 17 deg wood
910 f 19 deg wood
910 h 21deg hybrid

only the driver came with wrench n my sales rep from golf house couldnt give me a additional wrench in case i swap golf bags. All he can tell me is sorry, thank you for support.

think my investment is more den $1500 for these equipment. Shoulnt customers like me be entitled to a simple additional 1 or 2 wrenches?

Im not cheapo and asking for the wrench. I can buy in far east sc for $26.

Its the same treatment even if i buy 1 club or many. Think its an area that you may wanna improve

Andrew Golf
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Only my wedge is titleist

Phew no need wrench ...

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 pm

so since i only bought the 910 13.5 fariway wood and 19 hybrid, i'm also clearly not a welcomed customer of titleist...

i feel like they are telling me to never buy titleist again... cos apparently my $600 or so dollars is too insignificant for them to justify a simple wrench... which i might add, i would gladly pay for...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Just posted on both of the facebook pages, let's see what the headoffice says...
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

i would not think that they do not encourage customers who do not buy their drivers..

i think Titleist have a huge following both in Singapore and around the world.. and many golfers love Titleist drivers..

i would prefer to feel that it is a oversight during the costing process.. and i would also think that if other brands like TM can provide a wrench for EACH club a customers get, it is definitely possible for Titleist to do the same.

i bought the woods with much anticipation and i admit i was slightly disappointed with the lack of the wrench tool. The performance of the woods make up for it.

i remember when i bought 2 R9 TP woods, i was given 2 wrenches... that was a pleasing experience..

That might be some food for thought..

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:54 pm

once again bro, i agree with you in the sense that yes, there is the possibility of costing issues but at least, let me buy it and not tell me to go to golf house to change my settings every time i want to try something new!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 am

Titleist is kind enough to reply me via Facebook and they mention that they will highlight this issue to the headoffice. If things go on well, they might sell the wrenches in the future. I think the retailers should highlight this issue too.

Once again thanks for the reply titleist.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 am

Cheers !!!! Well done TITLEIST !

Common Sense and Sensibility Prevail !!
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 am

Interesting.... Smile

Let's see what Titleist decides to do - sell as option or cost one into each club. The former would be most welcome cos having too many also pose a problem. Maybe GR could start a survey to give more precise feedback.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:54 am

Well done titleist for taking consumers' feedback seriously.

@Capt, kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 am

Duff

Titleist sells weight kits and wrench kits in US too.

Aimai?
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:09 am

S70B wrote:
Duff

Titleist sells weight kits and wrench kits in US too.

Aimai?

On behalf of duffy, no need liao !

p.s hows the ipad 2
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:13 am

Will check Capt.

Most places outta stock

bbm u if I find it k?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am

I was told that they do in the US.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

No, they don't come with the fw and hybrids either in US but they are avail for purchase separately.

I guess its a supply issue here thats why.

So? Still want it or wait for Titleist SEA to bring in stock?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:40 am

idol, how much's the SureFit Tour Weight Kit for 910 driver selling there?
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:51 am

I wonder why the Titlelist initial reply in GR did not make the point about buying from US? Would probably have resolved the whole thing, even if the SEA office has reason for not making it available here. I think ppl can understand why certain things are available in some countries only, and can only get from direct purchase from the particular country.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 pm

I dunno how much. Can check for u.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm

thanks idol
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Vinc golf in FESC has had the wrench and the surefit tour weight kit for sale for about 1 month or so already. When it first got in, the surefit kit did not come with the 12 g weight, but they then got the 12g in.

I think I got mine for less than $70 for the weight kit, and immediately swopped the 7g weight in my driver for the heaviest 12 g weight. I also put the 9g into my 910F.

There are also 5g and 2g weights in there.

Also when adjusting the weights, I don't think there will be loud click sound to indicate that it is fully locked in.

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Vinc golf in FESC has had the wrench and the surefit tour weight kit for sale for about 1 month or so already. When it first got in, the surefit kit did not come with the 12 g weight, but they then got the 12g in.

I think I got mine for less than $70 for the weight kit, and immediately swopped the 7g weight in my driver for the heaviest 12 g weight. I also put the 9g into my 910F.

There are also 5g and 2g weights in there.

Also when adjusting the weights, I don't think there will be loud click sound to indicate that it is fully locked in.

Now i wonder why Vinc golf have it.. are they parallel importers?
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm

$70!!! Big money in that.

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 pm

i think Vinc got the weights from Titleist Singapore. we ordered the same one and the 12g is not included.

i think it will take some time for Titleist to figure out how TM have been accessorizing and selling their weight ports and wrenches. so there is a 6 year gap in that.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !    The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrench ! - Titleist the Echelon of Golf Equipment !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next