Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No method, just simple, logical teaching.

Go down 
+3
scholes25
Duval_S
pcreasey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

No method, just simple, logical teaching. Empty
PostSubject: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello all.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Paul and I have recently arrived in Singapore as my first point of progression within Asia. I am a British PGA member with over 10 years teaching experience working with golfers of all walks of life and cultures. I have spent time in Europe, South Africa and the USA working with European Challenge Tour, South African Sunshine Tour and USPGA Nationwide Tour players. All good fun but it is my time spent with new and aspiring golfers of all ages that really feeds my passion for the game.

Having spent my early professional golfing years competing on various mini tours within Europe, I quickly came to the conclusion my unselfish attitude and highly caring nature towards those around me would be far more suited to teaching and helping other golfers. Its a path I feel especially lucky to of found and now highly passionate to share.

Since hanging up my competitive clubs 5 years ago and focusing my attention 100% on teaching, I have been fortunate to spend time with two of the games greatest ever teachers. From England, seen by many as the Godfather of modern teaching, John Jacobs and from the USA, Bob Toski. Both men have provided my greatest opportunity for learning and remain my biggest influences.

My goal with every pupil is simple. The game is hard enough as it is, so why make it any harder. I aim to provide every pupil with the knowledge and understanding to fully diagnose and solve their own golfing nightmares. By focusing their attention to the flight of the golf ball and how it is reacting to the club face on every shot, I can begin to educate them on how best to correct any negative tendancy in flight with simple adjustments to their address position. I never talk about swing and remain totally focussed on the basic fundamentals of GRIP, STANCE, POSTURE, ALIGNMENT AND WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION. I strongly believe the closer you look at these elements the more effective your golfing future will become.

Golf is what the ball does.
Its all about ball control.

Check me out: www.autogenicgolf.com

If you are keen to play, have fun and embrace the game as its supposed to be played then give me a shout. I am currently based at the Star Golf Academy at the Marina Bay Golf Course.

Im here to help YOU.

Enjoy the game.

Paul

Back to top Go down
http://www.autogenicgolf.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm

welcome paul....will pop by to say hi when I hit the range...

just curious, how did you get to know this forum????
Back to top Go down
scholes25
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

I must confess. I am the one who introduce the forum to paul. I met paul at the MBGC range yesterday. He gave me a few tips on my swing and I must say, the results has been quite amazing! I dun think I am qualified to say what he has told me, but after hitting abt 150 balls yesterday, WOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babusk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
babusk

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Dear Paul,

Here's wishing you the 'bestest best' at Singapore and Asia. Delighted to have you in our midst....

Lovely, Refreshing website!

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

hi paul

interesting site.

I read John Jacobs' interview on this month GD and found myself nodding to every single answer he gave. Really No BS...unlike Jim Mclean X-Factor, Leadbetter's Swing Chi (WTF???)

though its not clear to me what kind of ball flight laws mr. Jacobs subscribe to? the supposedly old ball flight laws or "new" ball flight laws (evidenced by Trackman research)?

Back to top Go down
geng86
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

interesting presentation on the website
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 pm

i have met 2 english coaches whose work i am impressed with.

one is Paul Eales of Instinctive Golf and the other is Scott Cranfield of CGA.

i think i am about to meet the 3rd one and i hope soon enough.

Hope to meet with you soon Paul and compliments on a great website with an attitude to match. Kudos to the artist whose fine work really made a difference.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 am

Hi there,

Many thanks for the kind words. I know of both Paul Eales and Scott Cranfield, both are very experienced within the game. Mr Eales and his instinctive teaching method is really interesting and closely matches some of my thoughts.

I appreciate your interest in my website, Im quite proud of it as its all my own work. I studied Graphic Design for some years before committing my time fully to the world of golf so really enjoy drawing on my love of the arts. hence my creative approach to the game.

Ha ha ha.

Many thanks again and I look forward to hopefully meeting you soon.

Enjoy your golf.

Paul
Back to top Go down
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am

Hi there,

Great thanks for taking an interest in my comments.

I would really like the opportunity to introduce myself properly and see what I can learn from your game. Thats the fun of teaching golf, its always a two way learning gain.

Enjoy your golf.

Paul
Back to top Go down
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 am

pushslice wrote:
hi paul

interesting site.

I read John Jacobs' interview on this month GD and found myself nodding to every single answer he gave. Really No BS...unlike Jim Mclean X-Factor, Leadbetter's Swing Chi (WTF???)

though its not clear to me what kind of ball flight laws mr. Jacobs subscribe to? the supposedly old ball flight laws or "new" ball flight laws (evidenced by Trackman research)?

Hi there,

John Jacobs is the greatest. No question, Butch Harmon has gone on record and said just that. His simple, logical approach to teaching is second to none. As for his ball flights, they're universal and apply to everyone of us. Even robots which I believe 'Trackman' is designed for.

As for the many so called leading figures in teaching today, I have to say I respect none of them apart from Mr Harmon. He really has a clear respect for the games past masters and fully understands their role in the development of the games future. Everything else is a mere phase and shortly they will of passed. Mr Jacobs ball flight laws will live on and the teaching world will fall full circle once more. That I am certain off.

Many thanks for your comments, I look forward to meeting you soon.

Enjoy your golf.

Paul
Back to top Go down
pcreasey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pcreasey

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 am

I hope you all found my blog at: http://autogenicgolf.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your golf...../
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No method, just simple, logical teaching.   No method, just simple, logical teaching. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No method, just simple, logical teaching.
Page 1 of 1